Thursday, 20 April 2017

A FITTING TRIBUTE TO THE HUMAN VIRTUES OF LATE CHANCHANGI BY ZAINAB ALI

"I have met parents who said, "my child would not have gone to school, had it not been for Chanchangi".
I have met a graduate, who is an orphan, who told me how it was because of Chanchangi he fulfilled his dream of becoming a graduate.
I have met somebody who told me, at one point in his life, his family would have died of hunger, had it not been for the generosity of Chanchangi. People who wouldn't have owned a land, had shelter over their heads, had it not been for Chanchangi.
I have seen people crying not just because Chanchangi is no more today, but because their benefactor has gone on that final journey of no return.
All these people, came out in their thousands to pay their final respect today.
Ya Allah, forgive Alhaji Ahmadu Chanchangi, and admit him with ease into Jannah."

No comments:

Post a Comment